| Yiwu Market|
|Yiwu International Trade Mart||Yiwu Production Material Market||Yiwu Garments Market|
|Yiwu Furniture Market||Yiwu Jewelry Market|
Yiwu market or China Commodity City is based in Yiwu, a city in Zhejiang Province, China. China Commodity City was honoured by the UN, the World Bank and Morgan Stanley amongst other world authorities in 2005 as the "largest small commodity wholesale market in the world".
Yiwu market was founded in1982. Within the passed 30 years, the market have been bigger and bigger, more advanced and modern. Now the market business area is cover 4,000,000 square metres.Before 1998,almost all the goods were sold to all over the China. after 1998,Yiwu market begin to be famous in the world, more and more foreign businessmen come to yiwu for purchasing. Every day,more than 1500 containers are loading in yiwu.
There are more than 100,000 shops in total.
The products are exported to over 215 countries and regions.
With 1700,000 kinds of commodities in over 4,200 categories of 16 industries
Everything you can find in yiwu market:
Houseware, Decoration & Crafts, Jewelry, Toys, Artificial Flowers, Stationery, Cosmetics, Hardware, Textile, Knitting raw materials,Electric & Electronic, Socks, Garments & Accessories, Leather Goods, Bags & Box, Shoes, Sports, Bedding, Auto accessories, Car and motorcycle parts, African products,etc.
The Feature of Yiwu Market:
• The market is opened every day, except Chinese New Year, when it will close for about 7 days.
• The opening time is 8:30 am and the closing time is 5:00 pm.
• Small quantity order is accepted, you can mix lots of items (from different suppliers) in one container.
• All the prices in the market is the wholesale price.
• Most of the products are in stock, or can be delivered within 2 weeks.
China Commodity City has market clusters of followings: