China Commodity City (Yiwu market) is based in Yiwu, a city in central Zhejiang Province. It is 300 kilometers away from Shanghai and 1.5hours' drive from Hangzhou International Airport.
China Commodity City covers a business area of 5,500,000 square metres and owns 75,000 booths, 200,000 suppliers, and 214,000 daily passengers. Over 1.8million kinds of commodities which are exported to 219 countries and regions, 65 percent of which are foreign-oriented.
China Commodity City was honoured by the UN, the World Bank and Morgan Stanley amongst other world authorities in 2005 as the "largest small commodity wholesale market in the world".
Everything you can find in yiwu market:
Houseware, Decoration & Crafts, Jewelry, Toys, Artificial Flowers, Stationery, Cosmetics, Hardware, Textile, Knitting raw materials,Electric & Electronic, Socks, Garments & Accessories, Leather Goods, Bags & Box, Shoes, Sports, Bedding, Auto accessories, Car and motorcycle parts, African products,etc.
The Feature of Yiwu Market:
• The market is opened every day, except Chinese New Year, when it will close for about 7 days.
• The opening time is 8:30 am and the closing time is 5:00 pm.
• Small quantity order is accepted, you can mix lots of items (from different suppliers) in one container.
• All the prices in the market is the wholesale price.
• Most of the products are in stock, or can be delivered within 2 weeks.
China Commodity City has market clusters of followings: